GOOD NEWS FOR EGYPT HOLIDAYS!
The Egyptian Civil Aviation Authority have announced to all airlines operating in Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Mars Alam and Taba International Airport that all passengers arriving at those airports will be allowed to do a PCR test for Coronavirus upon their arrival at those airports.
If they do not provide a certificate stating that Conducting a PCR test showing a negative result at most 72 hours before the scheduled date of the flight, against payment fee of $30.
This decision will be executed from 1st September 2020 until further instructions are issued by the Egyptian Civil Aviation Authority.
– All clients who will travel without PCR will be able to do it at the airports against 30USDpp.
– Test will take 5 to 7 minutes.
– Clients will fill in the Special Form with all needed Information, name, flight, hotel etc.
– They will be then transferred to their booked Hotels.
– Result of the test will be within 24 hours.
– Ministry of Health will inform the concerned DMC to inform the clients.
– In case of positive result the infected person will be quarantined in a separate room/ building in the hotel.
Get in touch if you would like more details.
The Team @ Egypt Escapes